Here are the best Yogi Berra quotes spoken by one of America's favorite baseball players.
- It ain't over till it's over.
- This is like deja vu all over again.
- You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- The future ain't what it used to be.
- A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
- It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.
- I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early.
- Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half is physical.
- Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded.
- I don't know (if they were men or women fans running naked across the field). They had bags over their heads.
- You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you are going because you might not get there.
- I don't want to make the wrong mistake.
- If people don't want to come out to the ballpark, how are you going to stop them?
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- Interviewer - "Why, you're a fatalist !" - Yogi Berra - "You mean I save postage stamps? Not me."
- Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets.
- Mrs. Lindsay - "You certainly look cool." - Yogi Berra - "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself."
- I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.
- "That ain't the way to spell my name."--After he got a check that read 'Pay to bearer'.
- How can you hit and think at the same time?
- You can observe a lot just by watchin'
- Always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't go to yours.
- Never answer an anonymous letter.
- We made too many wrong mistakes.
- When asked what time it is: "Do you mean now?"
- For a spring training drill, Yogi instructed his players to: "Pair off in threes."
- Reporter: "What would you do if you found a million dollars?" Yogi: "If the guy was poor, I'd give it back."
- I usually take a two hour nap from one to four.
- You can observe a lot just by watching.
- You give 100% in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough, in the second half you give what's left.
- I never said most of the things I said.