- When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
- A hard man... is good to find
- It's not the men in my life that counts -- it's the life in my men.
- He who hesitates is last.
- I go for two kinds of men. The kind with muscles, and the kind without.
- So many men... so little time
- Too much of a good thing... can be wonderful
- Why don't you come on up and see me sometime.. when I've got nothin' on but the radio.
- I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- A man in love is like a clipped coupon -- it's time to cash in.
- A man in the house... is worth two in the street
- Marriage is a fine institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
- It's better to be looked over, than overlooked
- Give a man a free hand... and he'll run it all over you
- Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand
- To err is human -- but it feels divine
- His mother should have thrown him away...and kept the stork
- I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself.
- "Goodness, what beautiful diamonds !" Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie
- I like two kinds of men: domestic and imported
- When a girl goes wrong, men go right... after her
- I'm the lady who works at Paramount all day... and Fox all night.
- Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
- I used to be Snow White... but I drifted
- Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another, in case it doesn't rain
- I've been rich and I've been poor... Believe me, rich is better
- It's hard to be funny...when you have to be "clean"
- I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman... but loose enough to show I'm a lady.
- She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success... wrong by wrong
- You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction... but the second meeting shows up new angles
- You can say what you like about long dresses, but they cover a multitude of shins.
- Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often
- When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.
- You ought to get out of those wet clothes... and into a dry martini
|Mae West Films
|Night After Night
|She Done Him Wrong
|I'm No Angel
|Belle of the Nineties
|Goin' to Town
|The Fashion Side of Hollywood
||The Frisco Doll/Rose Carlton/Sister Annie Alden
|Go West Young Man
|Every Day's a Holiday
|My Little Chickadee
||Flower Belle Lee
|The Heat's On (Tropicana [UK])
||Leticia Love Goddesses