DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 am
Posts: 8257
Location: Blackwater Park
Why are you even bringing classic rock into this? I mentioned Smoke On The Water and Sunshine Of Your Love because they've been released for over 40 years and are probably more recognizable to probably everybody than Man In The Box is. I didn't mention those songs just because they're "classic rock" tunes; I mentioned them because they're classics in general and from the moment they start are possibly the most identifiable rock songs, regardless of era, ever. I think we've veered greatly off topic here. This is about Great Guitar Performances, not the Classic Rock Songs 101. Man In The Box and JCP aren't anything special from a guitar standpoint and this list in general is shite. Purple Rain at #27? Are you taking the piss? I realize this list is a work in progress but the fact that you put Purple Rain ahead of Achilles Last Stand, BayPineapple, does not bode well for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 pm 
Sodacake wrote:
Why are you even bringing classic rock into this? I mentioned Smoke On The Water and Sunshine Of Your Love because they've been released for over 40 years and are probably more recognizable to probably everybody than Man In The Box is. I didn't mention those songs just because they're "classic rock" tunes; I mentioned them because they're classics in general and from the moment they start are possibly the most identifiable rock songs, regardless of era, ever. I think we've veered greatly off topic here. This is about Great Guitar Performances, not the Classic Rock Songs 101. Man In The Box and JCP aren't anything special from a guitar standpoint and this list in general is shite. Purple Rain at #27? Are you taking the piss? I realize this list is a work in progress but the fact that you put Purple Rain ahead of Achilles Last Stand, BayPineapple, does not bode well for you.


So in your opinion the signature song of Cantrell is anything special from a guitar standpoint. Pathetic.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 am
Posts: 8257
Location: Blackwater Park
Calling me "pathetic" doesn't make you right. It just makes you look pathetic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:30 pm 
Sodacake wrote:
Calling me "pathetic" doesn't make you right. It just makes you look pathetic.


:facepalm:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 am
Posts: 8257
Location: Blackwater Park
It isn't my fault you're always wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:34 pm 
Shut up sodashit.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 am
Posts: 8212
Location: in a pungent rose petal
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 am
Posts: 8677
Location: Finland
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 pm
Posts: 995
Location: Buenos Aires
Lennon wrote:
Ace of Spades wrote:
He could be a real person.

A real stupid person.


Chinga tu madre puto.


I knew it. Where are you come from?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 pm 
Sid_Vicious_24 wrote:
Lennon wrote:
Ace of Spades wrote:
He could be a real person.

A real stupid person.


Chinga tu madre puto.


I knew it. Where are you come from?


Mexico.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Posts: 1406
Location: They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Lennon wrote:
Ace of Spades wrote:
He could be a real person.

A real stupid person.


Chinga tu madre puto.


Coma una mil pija, marica.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 pm 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm
Posts: 9159
Location: Nottingham, UK
Please stop conversing with Echoes/Lennon/whatever he wants to call himself. At least until he develops some elementary logic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 am
Posts: 8257
Location: Blackwater Park
Might as well just ban him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 pm 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 pm
Posts: 8516
Shut up Sodashit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100 Greatest Guitar Performances (Being Created Right No
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:45 pm 
Forgotten Son wrote:
Please stop conversing with Echoes/Lennon/whatever he wants to call himself. At least until he develops some elementary logic.



You know what, you will be the only poster that will be included on my ignore list (At least your friends are kind of fun) Bye.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:

DigitalDreamDoor.com   

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

DigitalDreamDoor Forum is one part of a music and movie list website whose owner has given its visitors
the privilege to discuss music and movies, and has no control and cannot in any way be held liable over
how, or by whom this board is used. If you read or see anything inappropriate that has been posted,
contact webmaster@digitaldreamdoor.com. Comments in the forum are reviewed before list updates.
Topics include rock music, metal, rap, hip-hop, blues, jazz, songs, albums, guitar, drums, musicians...


DDD Home Page | DDD Music Lists Page | DDD Movie Lists Page