DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 661 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 am 

Anybody else a fan of this show? I'm almost done with season 2 and I've fallen in love with it. Probably some of the best acting on TV.

Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:37 am 

Definitely my favorite show that's currently going. Cranston is fucking amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 pm 

He really is, and Aaron Paul deserves alot of recognition as well, man.

It's funny, though. When I first saw a preview of this show on TV before it came out, my immediate thoughts was that it looked disgusting and I would hate it. It was like the dad from Malcolm in the Middle selling meth, bald, to nasty motherfuckers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:11 pm 

Yeah, Aaron Paul is top of the line as well. I really wish the new season hadn't been pushed back to July.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm 

Yeah that must be a bitch.

Just like pretty much every show I enjoy, I didn't really get into it til season later and catch up by watching the boxsets. I gotta get my hands on season 3 so I can watch it and catch up to the current season. I'm pretty excited to see how business works out between Walter and the guy that owns that Hoops fast food restaurant.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 am 

My friend recommends this to me. Is it definitely worth watching?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 am 

Absolutely, my friend. It's not my favorite show, but it's definitely in my top 5 and I'd still say it is the most well-written, and best-acted, tv show that I've ever seen. Season 1 is unique but a little slow the first episode or two but still worth the watch. After that, it's all pretty much gold from there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 am 

pgm wrote:
My friend recommends this to me. Is it definitely worth watching?

Very much, one of the best shows I've ever seen (granted I haven't seen a lot).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:05 pm 

Have you seen all of Season 3 yet, Pnoom? I'm still waiting on the boxset since I only got into it as of recently but man what a great show. I can't really find any information about the season release date so I wasn't sure if it was still ongoing but my brother, who's also a big fan, said he didn't think it was.

Edit - Just noticed that you said you haven't seen alot, but you still may be able to answer my question.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:13 pm 

Yeah, I've seen every episode so far. What season release date do you mean? I have no idea when season 3 is coming out on DVD. Season 4 starts in July, I believe.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm 

Ah, my fault I should have been more clear. I was wondering when the Season 3 boxset would be coming to stores. Either ways, hopefully I'll be able to get through season 3 fast enough to be ready to start season 4 on AMC, rather than waiting around.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm 

I just finished the first season. I wish I had started watching this sooner because it's brilliant.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am 

Definitely man. Season 2 was incredible, as well. Even better, imo. It gets a lot more intense and you see some great quality acting from Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm 

Man, oh maaan. Finished S3 a few days ago. I think I can truly put this on the same tier as The Wire and Six Feet Under. I remember I would always get upset seeing that C. Hall would lose to Cranston, but after seeing it, Cranston definitely deserves all the awards. Then on top of that, Aaron Paul is equally incredible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:19 pm 

Funny you made this thread, I just finished watching season one the other day. Breaking Bad is a solid show and I am excited to see where and how the story develops in the upcoming seasons.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 661 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next