It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rugby (League and Union).
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:17 am 

Ken Sutcliffe and Cameron Smith congratulate the NSW side for their performance and for a good series. Crowd boos.

Says it all about queenslanders.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 am 

MintCondition wrote:
Ken Sutcliffe and Cameron Smith congratulate the NSW side for their performance and for a good series. Crowd boos.

Says it all about queenslanders.

it does really,quite sad and embarrassing, though they probably think that is normal to do that, i dont really know.., they just hate NSW full stop and cant get their heads past it, its instilled in them. its their seventh straight series, NSW give it their all and fall by one point in a cracking series and its basically regardless its fuck you cockroach pricks, suck it and piss off! :facepalm:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:19 am 

Is this a joke? NSW crowds do the exact same. Honestly will complain about anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 am 

No we don't. We have something called graciousness. NSW crowds boo the prime minister and poor performing home sides. That's it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:29 am 

:lol: Delusion, maybe.

It was a great game and everyone I've spoken to (NSW supporters included) thought so, too. So hard being the only QLD supporter on the board. So hard.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:02 am 

Pfft what would you know, you must have been about 6 when NSW last won a series! :lol:

Seriously though there's a whole generation of kids that have never seen NSW win a series, or were too young to care when they did.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am 

:lol: There'll be a few more generations to come, too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 am 

Funny that when NSW won 3 or 4 in a row everyone was calling it the death of origin.

QLD win 7 and it's bigger than ever.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 am 

MintCondition wrote:
Funny that when NSW won 3 or 4 in a row everyone was calling it the death of origin.

QLD win 7 and it's bigger than ever.

after those loses choppy close called it the death of origin, Queenslanders didn't want to know about it, they were one pass off losing another series in 2006 when lockyer picked up that pass from hodgson in the dying minutes, and there is no way Qld would sell out even suncorp after losing six series straight, NSW get 83,000 game two and last year was the same, they are a fickle mob up here.
the media is also bashing NSW for mentioning the bad decisions that went against them, if they were reversed they would want blood and probably nuke sydney.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 am 

John, I don't know what old age did to you, but it certainly shattered your perception. The day you have a right opinion will be the day pronounce Queensland to be the side with more spirit. Queenslanders fickle? We'll be around longer than you. Nothing worse than hearing someone lament about how their country/state is so much better than yours, either. Don't like it? Go back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 am 

Quinnsy Lohan wrote:
John, I don't know what old age did to you, but it certainly shattered your perception. The day you have a right opinion will be the day pronounce Queensland to be the side with more spirit. Queenslanders fickle? We'll be around longer than you. Nothing worse than hearing someone lament about how their country/state is so much better than yours, either. Don't like it? Go back.

did i say i didn't like Queensland in general? did i say NSW is a better state than Queensland? no i didn't, i said Queensland supporters and media are fickle, i gave an example, anyway i just say it as it is, the dave taylor finger salute kind of sums it all up anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:10 am 

You didn't use an example, you made up a hypothetical. One that isn't true at all, either.

:lol: Are you serious? Were you never young? It was dumb, no doubt, but I don't think it was too badly intended. You don't even know who he was giving it to. No NSW player ever done anything controversial, either? It'd be like me saying Andrew Johns taking drugs sums up the whole Blues attitude. Stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 am 

Quinnsy Lohan wrote:
You didn't use an example, you made up a hypothetical. One that isn't true at all, either.

:lol: Are you serious? Were you never young? It was dumb, no doubt, but I don't think it was too badly intended. You don't even know who he was giving it to. No NSW player ever done anything controversial, either? It'd be like me saying Andrew Johns taking drugs sums up the whole Blues attitude. Stupid.

my example is not hypothetical its a fact quoted from chris close after losing badly in 03,04, 05. and Taylor's finger was no big deal, but if you have any state of origin knowledge and understand the history its of no surprise, close himself is renowned for his hatred of NSW. anyway QLD reign supreme lets move on till next year...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 am 

WIill Barba be one of the greats?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 am 

at this stage he could well be, his try tonight was awesome, a couple of bad missed tackles though and luke burt has become a real turnstile in defense the last few seasons, he gets out of position and arm grabs, no example for the youngsters. i actually thought barba was unlucky not to make the QLD 17 for game three, im sure he will feature in years to come i think he is only 22.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 43  Next