DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rugby (League and Union).
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:10 am 

bloody drag queens got up in golden point, im one down in my tips already, sack bennett.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am 

9. souffs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:45 am 

yeah maybe 9th maybe 16th maybe 4th i dont know. new coach, new halfback, some new players, injuries? (they always get more than anyone)
souths best team on the field will compete with anyside and if they click can demolish any side, but consistency, belief, and a game plan must be implemented. if Merritt, inglis, king, farrell get good ball from reynolds and sutton on the back of asotasi, burgess, taylor and luke up front anything could happen, im resisting any prediction for them at this stage.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:51 pm 

Manly vs Warriors game was a cracker.

Both forms of rugby are so much better to watch on a dry track. There was a super rugby game between the highlanders and crusaders yesterday that was just as good...was played in Otago's new indoor stadium. Watching it, I thought that sort of stadium is the future. Kept all the noise in the stadium too, the atmosphere sounded incredible.

Here's a pic of the stadium (30k capacity). They need a few of these around Australia:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 am 

Golden point win to the tigers too, amazing to get two in the one round! Just saw the end but sounds like it was a good game throughout the 80 minutes.

Benji Marshall with the winner...biggest name in the game right now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 am 

yes mint, i have to agree that the manly v warriors game was a great spectacle with some exciting play, though vatevai is such an enigma isn't he? and the tigers v sharks was good, a full house at leichhardt oval on a Sunday arvo is hard to beat, a few errors but still good, sharks had it to win and blew it, they fought back and were unlucky not get to a couple of tries. i thought the cowboys v titans game was ordinary though way too may errors and lack of cohesion, and i thought the storm v raiders game was very good considering the conditions.
the only rugby i caught was flicking across to the reds v force, i missed the highlanders v crusaders game.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 am 

fuck off roosters two tries in the last two minutes, the last after the bell to win, they were dominated and won, i hate those cunts... had to get that off my chest, anyway same ol, same ol'...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 am 

Location: "He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else."
oh my God...England are ahead?!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 am 

Souths looking great.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:20 am 

Quinnsy Lohan wrote:
Souths looking great.

good win, they started off fantastic and besides a few moments looked good all game, inglis at fullback is overdue he was back to his best,taylor scored a billy slater like try, he defies physics that guy, and their forwards were too strong.
sutton and reynolds seem to be getting better game by game too, i just pray that injuries are kind to them this year.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 am 

Knights played very well against the Bulldogs. Bulldogs really struggled without their halfback, though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:27 am 

Rabbits pulled off a miracle win, things went their way near the end of the game to score those last two tries, and how about the wobbly old field goal from Inglis :lol: tigers were gone after Lukes second try i thought they were spent in extra time they looked gone, one from five for the tigers and they have broncos this friday, it isn't getting any easier for them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 am 

That Inglis field goal was just about the ugliest field goal ever. Great comeback though. I have family who are die hard Tigers fans that would still be in a bad mood after that match!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 am 

yeah it was wobbly but apparently it was touched in flight which didn't help it, but it was enough. souths tigers games are often epic, souths have beaten tigers three times in golden point over the last four years and were gone in most of them, that would have hurt many tigers fans. one from five isn't a good start for them and the game they won was in golden point against sharks and sharks were the better team i thought, i have a feeling the tigers might be up for the broncos game this week because they basically HAVE to be or the season is on the line.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:27 am 

Gus Gould and Rabbits are so good :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 43  Next