DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4712 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 315  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 870
Location: NC
Go Panthers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am
Posts: 6360
Oakland, going by this cycle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 pm
Posts: 1825
hey the saints won who knew


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am
Posts: 6360
Two things about my fantasy week:
1) LAGARRETTE BLOUNT is the only reason I have any hope after Sunday.
2) For the first time ever someone can say "I should have started Matthew Stafford."

Anyway, I need Reggie Wayne and Neil Rackers to combine for 17.59 points in order for me to win.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 pm 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2463
Location: Fairfax, VA
Good lord the MNF announcers are so awful. I don't mind Tirico as the play-by-play, but Gruden and Jaworski are two the worst analysts I've ever had the misfortune to listen to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am
Posts: 6360
Jaworski's the worst, he's the biggest culprit of the whole "QB is the only position worth talking about, watching, or playing."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:33 pm
Posts: 161
I honestly believe Gruden is shitfaced drunk every time he's on air.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 pm 
Offline
moderator

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Posts: 22459
timewarne404 wrote:
1-6.

that's all i'm saying corrections


Hey it's that guy who supports Manning's bitch. Keep it up and you can join the Cowboys as division bottom feeders. And despite your record you've been outscored by almost as much as the Cowboys. That could have to do with the beatdown we put on you in your stadium. How does it feel to have lost to the team that laid an egg against Jacksonville at home? Must be embarrassing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:03 pm 
Offline
moderator

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Posts: 22459
raul78 wrote:
So how bout that Moss? Wonder where he's gonna end up.


Nice that Minnesota could pay a 3rd round pick for a rental.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am
Posts: 6360
vankush wrote:
Two things about my fantasy week:
1) LAGARRETTE BLOUNT is the only reason I have any hope after Sunday.
2) For the first time ever someone can say "I should have started Matthew Stafford."

Anyway, I need Reggie Wayne and Neil Rackers to combine for 17.59 points in order for me to win.


Ended up losing by .61 points. All I needed was an extra point but Shaub fumbled. :mad:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:32 pm
Posts: 552
corrections wrote:
timewarne404 wrote:
1-6.

that's all i'm saying corrections


Hey it's that guy who supports Manning's bitch. Keep it up and you can join the Cowboys as division bottom feeders. And despite your record you've been outscored by almost as much as the Cowboys. That could have to do with the beatdown we put on you in your stadium. How does it feel to have lost to the team that laid an egg against Jacksonville at home? Must be embarrassing.


yeah we just got raped.

also crx, i hope you know i'm only joking. i don't really know shit about football, but as a houston fan, I hate dallas, and i just enjoy smack talking nonsensically


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 pm 
Offline
moderator

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Posts: 22459
timewarne404 wrote:
corrections wrote:
timewarne404 wrote:
1-6.

that's all i'm saying corrections


Hey it's that guy who supports Manning's bitch. Keep it up and you can join the Cowboys as division bottom feeders. And despite your record you've been outscored by almost as much as the Cowboys. That could have to do with the beatdown we put on you in your stadium. How does it feel to have lost to the team that laid an egg against Jacksonville at home? Must be embarrassing.


yeah we just got raped.

also crx, i hope you know i'm only joking. i don't really know shit about football, but as a houston fan, I hate dallas, and i just enjoy smack talking nonsensically


I know. It's just fun to smack back. The Cowboys suck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 5294
they better hire bill cowher

meanwhile.... vince young has the highest passer rating in the league.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am
Posts: 6360
I hope the Bears get Cowher, perfect Chicago coach.

Edit: I even think he said something a year or two ago about how much he'd love to coach the Bears.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 pm 
Offline
moderator

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Posts: 22459
vankush wrote:
I hope the Bears get Cowher, perfect Chicago coach.

Edit: I even think he said something a year or two ago about how much he'd love to coach the Bears.


If the Cowboys want him they'll get him as the tightfisted owners they've got can't match Jerry.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4712 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 315  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:

DigitalDreamDoor.com   

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

DigitalDreamDoor Forum is one part of a music and movie list website whose owner has given its visitors
the privilege to discuss music and movies, and has no control and cannot in any way be held liable over
how, or by whom this board is used. If you read or see anything inappropriate that has been posted,
contact webmaster@digitaldreamdoor.com. Comments in the forum are reviewed before list updates.
Topics include rock music, metal, rap, hip-hop, blues, jazz, songs, albums, guitar, drums, musicians...


DDD Home Page | DDD Music Lists Page | DDD Movie Lists Page