DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: DDD's Favorite TV Shows Archive
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:15 pm 

AbeVV: Dexter; The Office (US & UK); Curb Your Enthusiasm; It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; Chappelle's Show; Seinfeld; Louie

ahawk: Mystery Science Theater 3000, Futurama, The Simpsons, Lost, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Family Guy, Chappelle's Show, Robot Chicken

Avery_Island: I'm Alan Partridge/Knowing Me, Knowing You; Twin Peaks; The Adam & Joe Show; Father Ted; The Office (UK); The Football League Show; Match of the Day; Gillette Soccer Saturday; The Simpsons; Futurama; Peep Show; Doctor Who; Jonathan Creek; This Morning With Richard Not Judy; Blackadder; Frasier

B-Man: Chaser's War on Everything, The L Word, Futurama, Black Books, Skins, Summer Heights High, Arrested Development, Flight of the Conchords, Top Gear, Dexter

beyonddeities: Community, Supernatural, The Daily Show, Tim and Eric, The Mighty Boosh, House (first couple of seasons), Queer as Folk, Blackadder, Miss Marple

Big_Steve: Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Fawlty Towers, Freaks and Geeks, The Office (US), Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, The Wire

bloodredchaos: : Blackadder, Monty Python's Flying Circus, MST3K, Fawlty Towers, South Park, Seinfeld, Futurama, The Colbert Report, The Simpsons, Dr. Who

Chem: Futurama; Arrested development; Six Feet Under; Cowboy Bebop; Flying Circus; The Venture Brothers; Office (Uk); Mystery Science Theatre 3000; Dailyshow/Colbert/Conan; South Park

chicken sandwich: The Office, Entourage, Dexter, Weeds, Modern Family, Scrubs, Tosh.0, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Community and whatever else NBC plays on Thursday nights. How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy and South Park are aight but I watch them anyways. Also the Walking Dead is fucking epic.

Don-Alexei: Rome; Six Feet Under; Fawlty Towers;Yes, (Prime)Minister; Blackadder; The Wire; Oz; Deadwood; Dexter; Jonathan Creek.

Dreww:The Office UK, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Da Ali G Show, The Office US, Seinfeld, Ren & Stimpy, Looney Tunes, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, The Daily Show

Forgotten Son: House; The X-Files; Aqua Teen Hunger Force; QI; Teachers; Shameless; Monkey Dust; Family Guy; Have I Got News For You; South Park.

gatz: Ghost Adventures

George: Andy Griffith Show

Godwanda: Roseanne, Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Sex and the City, Spongebob Squarepants, Def Jam Poetry, The Critic, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Carol Burnett Show, Seinfeld

HelloOperator19: The Office (US), Dexter, Entourage, Breaking Bad, Psych, 21 Jump Street, Family Guy, East Bound & Down, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Curb Your Enthusiasm

hoodrow trillson: The Boondocks; Psych; Chappelle's Show; Arrested Development; Aqua Teen Hunger Force; Seinfeld; The Office US; Six Feet Under; Curb Your Enthusiasm; Venture Bros.

Iamthelaw: The Venture Bros, Futurama, Malcolm in the Middle, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, King of the Hill, Seinfeld, Firefly, Psych, Weeds, Frasier

JJR: Arrested Development, The Wire, South Park, Weeds, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!, Seinfeld, Extras

Lacuna: arrested development, twin peaks, the wire, futurama, samurai jack, black adder, the office (uk), x files, sliders, it's always sunny

Lostio: Seinfeld, Fawlty Towers, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Simpsons, Freaks & Geeks, Arrested Development, The Twilight Zone, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office (UK), The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Maddolis: Arrested Development, South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, The Chaser (CNNNN, War on Everything etc), Modern Family, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, The Office (US)

The Man: Monty Python's Flying Circus; Cowboy Bebop

nathan: That 70's Show, The Office (US), South Park, Drew Carey Show, Twin Peaks, Scrubs, The Colbert Report

Nick-ola: Fawlty Towers; I'm Alan Partridge; The Office UK; Frasier; The Simpsons; Dad's Army; Blackadder; Arrested Development

Oomenic: The Simpsons; Seinfeld; Arrested Development; The Office; Toddlers and Tiaras

pat c: house, the office, dexter, how i met your mother, daily show, entourage, it's always sunny in philadelphia, freaks and geeks, case closed

Paulie: Arrested Development; Six Feet Under; Dexter; Curb Your Enthusiam; Seinfeld; Aqua Teen Hunger Force; Daily Show; Doug; Chappele's Show; Eastbound and Down

pave: Lost, Arrested Development, House M.D., Dexter, The Office (UK), South Park, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, The Simpsons, Slings & Arrows, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Piper: Doctor Who; Lost; Pushing Daisies; Monty Python's Flying Circus; Firefly; It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia; Arrested Development; Top Gear; Peep Show; The State

Plugman: The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, Mystery Science Theater 3000, SNL (1975-80,85-2005), Futurama, South Park, LOST

pnoom: Pnoom: Six Feet Under ; Breaking Bad ; The Wire ; Arrested Development ; The Venture Bros ; Fawlty Towers ; House ; The Daily Show ; Dexter

Quixote: The Wire , The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, Community, House, The Office (UK), Lost, How I Met Your Mother, Blackadder, Arrested Development

Rudy Rules: Seinfeld, Futurama, The Office, South Park, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Frasier, Daily Show, How I Met Your Mother, Spongebob Squarepants.

Sanjuro: Angel, Arrested Development, Blackadder, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Fawlty Towers, Firefly, Freaks and Geeks, The Office, The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, The Wire

Sherick: House; Futurama; Fullmetal Alchemist; Yuyu Hakusho; The Simpsons; Neon Genesis Evangelion; Arrested Developement; Avatar: The Last Airbender; Invader ZIM; Red Eye

Sid_Vicious_24: Dexter, Sopranos, House, Mad Men, Los Simuladores, The Office (US), Prison Break, The Walking Dead, Community, Rurouni Kenshin

Smallows: The Office (UK); Arrested Development; The Simpsons; Mad Men; The Mighty Boosh; South Park; Scrubs; It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Snoogans: Seinfeld; Office UK; Community; Office US; Lost; Curb Your Enthusiasm; Dexter; Freaks and Geeks; 30 Rock; Daily Show; The Soup

that_guy: Firefly, Oz, Six Feet Under, Rocko's Modern Life, Twin Peaks, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, South Park, Dexter

thejew: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Archer

Tommorrello: Friends, Twin Peaks, Freaks & Geeks, South Park, M*A*S*H, Futurama, 24, Fawlty Towers, The Office, Undeclared

Two Headed Boy: Six Feet Under ; The Wire ; Dexter ; Curb Your Enthusiasm ; UK Office ; Arrested Development ; The Simpsons ; It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia ; Extras ; Flight of the Conchords

Unkie Clamz: Spongebob Squarepants, Fawlty Towers, The Vicar of Dibley, Eastbound and Down, Law and Order: SVU, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Freaks and Geeks

Vismund: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Trailer Park Boys, Arrested Development, South Park, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, The Colbert Report, Upright Citizens Brigade, Weeds

wantabodylikeme: diners, drive ins and dives

Post subject: Re: DDD's Favorite TV Shows Archive
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:52 pm 

This is Shepherd, I changed my user name during the switch. Anyways, I gotta update my list:

The Office (US), Dexter, Entourage, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, East Bound & Down, Californication, The Daily Show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Always Sunny in Philadelphia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 pm 

updated with your new name

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm 

Community, Supernatural, The Daily Show, Tim and Eric, The Mighty Boosh, House (first couple of seasons), Queer as Folk, Blackadder, Miss Marple.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 pm 

pave wrote:
updated with your new name

Thank you buddy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:30 pm 

beyonddeities wrote:
Community, Supernatural, The Daily Show, Tim and Eric, The Mighty Boosh, House (first couple of seasons), Queer as Folk, Blackadder, Miss Marple.

Michael Scott: I too watch queer as fuck.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm 

HelloOperator19 wrote:
beyonddeities wrote:

yeah man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:33 pm 

:lol: hellyeah keep mine like that forever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 pm 

updated

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 pm 

Six Feet Under ; The Wire ; Dexter ; Curb Your Enthusiasm ; UK Office ; Arrested Development ; The Simpsons ; It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia ; Extras ; Flight of the Conchords

Badly need to see Breaking Bad, Mad Men and Treme.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:39 pm 

beyonddeities wrote:
HelloOperator19 wrote:
beyonddeities wrote:

yeah man

Gotta love the Office. Well you don't got to but I do 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm 

Two Headed Boy wrote:
Six Feet Under ; The Wire ; Dexter ; Curb Your Enthusiasm ; UK Office ; Arrested Development ; The Simpsons ; It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia ; Extras ; Flight of the Conchords

Badly need to see Breaking Bad, Mad Men and Treme.

For a show that is so highly praised, there's just something about Mad Men that makes me not want to watch it. So, if you get around to it, tell me if I'm wrong for being this way. As far as Breaking Bad, I highly recommend it. While I've been on my Dexter rampage my brother's been pushing me more and more to try out Breaking Bad, and now two seasons in and I gotta say its one of the best, most intense shows i've ever seen. Other than the Office, I like it better than anything on cable television.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm 

The Wire ; Breaking Bad ; Six Feet Under

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 pm 

Yeah the Office is swt. Gotta get into Six Feet Under. Ah I've seen too many shows but can't rememberrrrr. Flame me all you like, but VD. Better than True Blood.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 pm 

I tried to get into Six Feet Under but just couldn't. Totally loving True Blood right now though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next