DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quentin Tarantino
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 pm 

The penis comments were a low blow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm 

I'm not surprised by any of that story, tbh, except maybe the chode part (which really is a low blow).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm 

I'm not surprised by the chode part either (although it is a low blow). But then again, different women have different standards. Her last boyfriend was black. It's hard to say if it's really a chode. The thing I was least surprised about is when she said she was lazy in bed after talking about how unenthusiastic she was about sex. Lazy girls in bed are the worst.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm 

Reading that was one of the worst experiences of my life. What a cunt.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 am 

i always believed that men and women, both sexes, should never ever open their mouths about their sexual encounters especially in public forum!! only juveniles talk about people's penis's and have a laugh! but i'm sure QT doesn't even remember the encounter in the first place , so it never happened as far as he's concerned.
And she is ugly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:16 am 

Location: the south is a shithole from which no human decency can escape
Man, this seems to be a popular game with a lot of whores. Target someone for being an oddball, sleep with him only so you can tell zaaaaaaaaaany stories about this "horrible freak" you pity fucked, everyone laughs at his expense.

Yeah, foot fetishes are understandably weird to the average person, but I'm sick and tired of how so many women act whenever they encounter a guy with an unusual fetish because they must always come to the conclusion that OMFG HE'S A CRAZED SERIAL KILLER!!!!!11!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 pm 

That email is bullshit. She sent it to friends, yet she feels the need to remind people she's the least outgoing and cool of her friends? Either it's completely false, or she blatantly wrote it for it to spread (and if the former is true, obviously so is the latter). And FFS, like we didn't know QT had a foot fetish. Really fucking makes me mad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm 

Location: the south is a shithole from which no human decency can escape
Yeah, I find feet erotic but only as part of the bigger picture. C'mon Quentin, you had Selma fucking Hayek's foot in your mouth once, higher your standards a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:53 am 

Sanjuro, I'm positive she wrote it to spread. As for it being false, I think there's a solid chance it was true, but I don't think Tarantino gave two shits about the encounter (even though this is a big moment for her). She did it for attention. I'm sure Tarantino barely remembers who she is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 pm 

Tarantino makes the most entertaining films ever. Went through them all again over the past two weeks.

1. Pulp Fiction - Love
2. Kill Bill Vol 1 - Love
4. Kill Bill Vol 2 - Like a lot
3. Inglourious Basterds - Like a lot
4. Death Proof - Like
5. Jackie Brown - Like
6. Reservoir Dogs - Meh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 pm 

yeah, i recently watched pulp fiction with a trivia track and while some of it was pointless, a lot of it was really interesting. it was sweet.

can't wait for django unchained

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am 

Full synopsis for Django Unchained:
Set in the South two years before the Civil War, DJANGO UNCHAINED stars Academy Award®-winner Jamie Foxx as Django, a slave whose brutal history with his former owners lands him face-to-face with German-born bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz (Academy Award®-winner Christoph Waltz). Schultz is on the trail of the murderous Brittle brothers, and only Django can lead him to his bounty. The unorthodox Schultz acquires Django with a promise to free him upon the capture of the Brittles – dead or alive.

Success leads Schultz to free Django, though the two men choose not to go their separate ways. Instead, Schultz seeks out the South’s most wanted criminals with Django by his side. Honing vital hunting skills, Django remains focused on one goal: finding and rescuing Broomhilda (Kerry Washington), the wife he lost to the slave trade long ago.

Django and Schultz’s search ultimately leads them to Calvin Candie (Academy Award®-nominee Leonardo DiCaprio), the proprietor of “Candyland,” an infamous plantation where slaves are groomed by trainer Ace Woody (Kurt Russell) to battle each other for sport. Exploring the compound under false pretenses, Django and Schultz arouse the suspicion of Stephen (Academy Award®-nominee Samuel L. Jackson), Candie’s trusted house slave. Their moves are marked, and a treacherous organization closes in on them. If Django and Schultz are to escape with Broomhilda, they must choose between independence and solidarity, between sacrifice and survival…

Teaser poster:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 pm 

sounds cool. so waltz is a german bounty hunter again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:39 pm 

Location: Matthew McConaughey has won the Oscar for Best Actor in-- "You think you know me..." Shit.
:godbless:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:47 pm 

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next