Very solid list! The only things I'd change are:
1. rising Bruce, imo he's the only one contender to the first spot of Entwistle, anyway the top 2 is set in stone with Entwistle/Bruce or Bruce/Entwistle, it could be either way.
2. rising JPJ, he scores pretty well in consistency and improvs, he also got a very good reputation as a great live player (not just bass).
3. I'm not sure about Geddy Lee, he's good but I feel people like Sheehan and Bogert are more deserving than him.
And about Entwistle vs Bruce:
- Entwistle's style was copied by several latter bassists, he made people actually focus on the bass guitar in rock music.
- Entwistle's reputation is mainly known as the greatest bassist of all time, and he controlled The Who's live jams in each performance. Bruce did the same with Cream but he doesn't match the quality of Entwistle's reputation.
- Entwistle was probably the greatest improviser of all time, the way his creativity allowed him to create gaps for Moon and Townshend to fill was completely unbeatable.
- Both were the only members of each band that were very commonly consistent except Bruce had Ginger Baker who was extremely consistent so I'll take that back, but overall they're both on the same level of consistency.