It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing right now?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 am 

Started playing Assassin's Creed II again. Fucking loving it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm 

Just finished Enslaved. Definitely one of the best games I've ever played. Excellent pacing and storytelling.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 pm 

boo boo wrote:
What do you mean I don't need money?

I've tried using a Saturn emulator, but I don't think I'll figure out how to get ISOs to work, I would actually have to get someone to do it for me and I don't know anyone who would know that stuff.

Well, yeah, you need money, not much though. You live with your grandma, don't you? Do you pay any bills? If not, even the minimumiest wagiest job will provide enough to score you the game room of your dreams. The best part is that in a collecting mission, the longer it takes, the more fun it is, so theoretically, horrible low wages and hours will make the saving up and collecting more satisfying in the long-run.

I work at Wal-Mart and estimate I've made about $8,000 in my 7-month run there, about $1,000 of it, at least has been spent on my collecting, leaving me with barely enough money for anything else, that's why the time and health (not being able to afford food) is more tough than the money aspect.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 am 

Maintaining that Starcraft bangs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:17 pm 

Been playing a lot of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, I remember when I was a kid, I couldn't even beat Glass Joe, now I'm stuck on Bald Bull, who's a fucking jerk. Can't get a TKO or a KO and I apparently can't win in points cause I went three-rounds with him, he only knocked me down twice and I knocked him down four fucking times but those Nintendo judges still gave it to him because their mothers take it up the fuckin' ass!

I suppose I have to try something when he does his bull charge, but I've been too afraid to the last few times cause I thought I was doing really good. Mostly I've just been dodging and punching him when he goes back, but that don't work, then I tried blocking, that gets me knocked out, then I tried doing what Doc says and standing up to him, so I throw him a good one for the face, that didn't work. The last time I faced him, I was so steamed that I didn't even get a chance to see his bull charge, my next plan his to jab him in the stomach cause that's where his defense looks the weakest.

Can anyone tell me in advance if that's gonna work?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 pm 

Punch him in the stomach and time it perfectly for when he does his bull charge. If you time it right you should knock him down with that one punch.

Mike Tysons Punch Out is one of my favourite games. I've only been able to beat Mike Tyson once in what was probably the greatest day of my life. I tried many times before and many times after to beat him and there just doesnt seem to be any pattern!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 pm 

Location: God doesn't love us because we're good, He makes us good because He loves us.
I've played that game like 1,000 times but never beaten Tyson. :sad:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:28 pm 

with myself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 am 

that_guy wrote:
boo boo wrote:
What do you mean I don't need money?

I've tried using a Saturn emulator, but I don't think I'll figure out how to get ISOs to work, I would actually have to get someone to do it for me and I don't know anyone who would know that stuff.

Well, yeah, you need money, not much though. You live with your grandma, don't you? Do you pay any bills? If not, even the minimumiest wagiest job will provide enough to score you the game room of your dreams. The best part is that in a collecting mission, the longer it takes, the more fun it is, so theoretically, horrible low wages and hours will make the saving up and collecting more satisfying in the long-run.

I work at Wal-Mart and estimate I've made about $8,000 in my 7-month run there, about $1,000 of it, at least has been spent on my collecting, leaving me with barely enough money for anything else, that's why the time and health (not being able to afford food) is more tough than the money aspect.

Uh, thx for the advice?

But I do pay for half the rent with my disability money, which I will lose if I get a job and that's why grandma doesn't really want me to get one.

But..... fuck it, I'm saving up some money so I can buy a Sega fucking Saturn. Because I can. :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:20 am 

Halo 2600, it's an Atari 2600 homebrew.

And wouldn't you believe it, there IS a good Halo game after all.

Playing a flash version of it but I'm looking for a ROM.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:09 pm 

McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure for the Sega Genesis

I'm actually amazed that this turned out to be a really good platformer. I'm being totally serious.

It's one of the first games from Treasure, like all of their games it's insanely creative. All the mindless users on Gamespot who gave this game negative reviews can suck my dick.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 pm 

So Black Ops is pretty meh.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:33 pm 

Who's surprised? The COD series is the worst thing to happen to gaming since the Nintendo DS.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:40 pm 

Curiosity wrote:
Who's surprised? The COD series is the worst thing to happen to gaming since the Nintendo DS.

I don't understand why people thinks it's cool to hate things are mainstream. I personally think Black Ops is pretty fucking awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 pm 

I love Halo. No problem with mainstream games.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 62  Next