DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: DDD's Favorite TV Shows Archive
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 pm 

Sodacake wrote:
but even for a sitcom it's pretty average. i'd rather watch the big bang theory.

Holy hell no.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am 

updated

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 am 

chicken sandwich wrote:
yeah, big bang theory and how I met your mother are so much better. Community is better too.

Haven't watched Community. Really ought to though. I prefer Sunny to How I Met Your Mother, and Big Bang Theory just sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:31 am 

Community >

you have to watch more than just teh pilot tho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:39 am 

More like

Sid_Vicious_24: Dexter, Sopranos, House, Mad Men, Los Simuladores, The Office (US), Prison Break, The Walking Dead, Community, Rurouni Kenshin.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:59 pm 

Rudy Rules: Seinfeld, Futurama, The Office, South Park, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Frasier, Daily Show, How I Met Your Mother, Spongebob Squarepants.

Updated. Pretty much the same except HIMYM replaces Big Bang Theory. BBT was good for a couple of seasons but it's absolutely mediocre since they gave Sheldon a girlfriend. Really shitty acting/writing for her. Still an all comedy line-up though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:19 am 

Big_Steve wrote:
In alphabetical order...
Big_Steve: Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Freaks and Geeks, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office (US), Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, The Wire

Making a change already. I forgot Fawlty Towers. That means out with It's Always Sunny and in with the Fawltys. I'm gonna stick with just ten shows for now. I may extend the list later, as I watch more shows.

Revised list....
Big_Steve: Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Fawlty Towers, Freaks and Geeks, The Office (US), Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, The Wire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 am 

Mystery Science Theater 3000, Futurama, The Simpsons, Lost, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Family Guy, Chappelle's Show, Robot Chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:21 am 

Updated

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:32 am 

Zach: Animaniacs; Batman: The Animated Series; Dragonball Z; Siskel & Ebert; Family Guy; Family Matters; Ren & Stimpy; Rocko's Modern Life; The Simpsons; SpongeBob SquarePants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:13 am 

Sponge Bob seems oddly modern.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 am 

Stephen wrote:
Big_Steve wrote:
In alphabetical order...
Big_Steve: Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Freaks and Geeks, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office (US), Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, The Wire

Making a change already. I forgot Fawlty Towers. That means out with It's Always Sunny and in with the Fawltys. I'm gonna stick with just ten shows for now. I may extend the list later, as I watch more shows.

Revised list....
Big_Steve: Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Fawlty Towers, Freaks and Geeks, The Office (US), Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, The Wire

Gonna edit my list once more to include Community, which I've fallen in love with. I'm also gonna put It's Always Sunny back in there and include Modern Family..

Stephen: Arrested Development, Community, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Fawlty Towers, Freaks and Geeks, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office (US), Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, The Wire

I'll try not to edit the list again any time soon but I'll be watching the following shows; Six Feet Under, Deadwood, LOST, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Dexter; in the, hopefully, somewhat near future. So I'll definitely be adding more eventually.

I'm also watching Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead, but they're both somewhat disappointing. I only have one episode left to the first season of Boardwalk, but that show needs far less Kelly MacDonald and Michael Pitt (MacDonald, in particular, puts me to sleep), and more Michael Stuhlberg and Michael K. Williams. However, it delivers the appropriate amount of Michael Shannon, Shea Whigham (underrated on this show), and of course, Buscemi.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:06 pm 

Dexter; Arrested Development; The Office (US); Curb Your Enthusiasm; Chappelle's Show; It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; Seinfeld; The League; The Walking Dead; Louie

In about that order.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 pm 

Been turned on to this Cartoon Network show Adventure Time. Wonderful. Maybe my favorite cartoon ever.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:33 pm 

bman: the office (uk), breaking bad, skins, true blood, madmen, the it crowd, top gear, arrested development, the mighty boosh, how i met your mother

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next