It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 65  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 pm 

"if any man returns with a clean sword i'll rape is corpse." sandor "the hound" clegane

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 pm 

corrections wrote:
Oh yeah and fuck Sir Meryn. So glad that guy got stabbed through the face.

wait when did that happen?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm 

Sherick wrote:
I just about fucking cried during the Hound-Sansa scene. And damnit I cheered when Tywin showed up.

rooting for the lannisters?

the buildup to the battle felt a lot like helm's deep. they draw on lotr a lot, which is cool.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:57 pm 

Location: Matthew McConaughey has won the Oscar for Best Actor in-- "You think you know me..." Shit.
The tension of the entire thing just built so well that the release was such a serendipitous moment. Nigger was supposed to be in the North.

Besides, Tyrion, Bronn and Varys are awesome, I don't want to see them decapitated. And I really didn't want the good son to die either.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:50 am 

Sherick wrote:
I just about fucking cried during the Hound-Sansa scene. And damnit I cheered when Tywin showed up.

Me too. Very tough to do when it means Joffrey stays on the throne but at least Tyrion is safe.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 am 

Jess wrote:
corrections wrote:

Pretty sure he was the kingsguardsman who took the shot at Tyrion and then was killed by Padrig.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 am 

It was a great episode ... how many episodes does the season have? fsadoufjoasidjfoijasdio I don't think I can wait a week.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:54 am 

Sherick wrote:
The tension of the entire thing just built so well that the release was such a serendipitous moment. Nigger was supposed to be in the North.

Besides, Tyrion, Bronn and Varys are awesome, I don't want to see them decapitated. And I really didn't want the good son to die either.

I was so happy when that poisoning stopped. And I'm pretty sure Tywin will now take Joffrey to task which will be awesome.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:09 am 

Sherick wrote:

Oh I agree. That was an epic bailout, and forcing us to be torn between wanting joff to die and the awesome characters to live.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:12 am 

corrections wrote:
Jess wrote:
corrections wrote:

Pretty sure he was the kingsguardsman who took the shot at Tyrion and then was killed by Padrig.

Oooh that was ser Mandon Moore. Ser meryn wasn't in tyrion's ambush, unless they switched their roles for the show and I missed it. Ser Mandon is who replaced ser barristan.

Podrick*

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 am 

Location: Matthew McConaughey has won the Oscar for Best Actor in-- "You think you know me..." Shit.
Yeah, what was that all about anyway? Unless it's something spoilerific.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:03 am 

So I was expecting wildfire to be used like Byzantine Greek fire. That totally took me by surprise, in a good way :razz:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 am 

corrections wrote:
Sherick wrote:

Me too. Very tough to do when it means Joffrey stays on the throne but at least Tyrion is safe.

Tyrion has to live! I cheered too.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:08 am 

Sherick wrote:
Yeah, what was that all about anyway? Unless it's something spoilerific.

pretty spoilerific of next week's episode

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:36 am 

Jess wrote:
corrections wrote:
Jess wrote:
corrections wrote:

Oooh that was ser Mandon Moore. Ser meryn wasn't in tyrion's ambush, unless they switched their roles for the show and I missed it. Ser Mandon is who replaced ser barristan.

Podrick*

Having not read the books that's about the billionth time I've misspelled a character name. And perhaps given the names sounded so familiar I thought it was Meryn. I don't think they've introduced Moore at all which is why I assumed it was Meryn so it would make sense for him to be pissed at Tyrion. Also I thought the Hound replaced Barristan.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 65  Next