It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 220  Next
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 pm 

Patrick wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOTfo7hJUc&feature=fvwp&NR=1[/youtube]

this is so fucking offensive

Thanks for posting this again. I'd forgotten how great that was.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 am 

queenrosered wrote:
Sir wrote:
I don't like the song or video :whistle:

Whatever.
:snacks:

lol replying with a gif

that's funny

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 am 

Val Salva wrote:

yes it is good, nay 'great', to see lambert continuing the tradition of effete white assholes exploiting the black ethos for network tv ratings, maybe next he can do "swing low, sweet chariot" or one of those nice chain-gang prison tunes. good job everybody! that's a wrap! props to randy jackson for being an uncle tom. see you all next week, same time. we're gonna have the jonas brothers on doing "go down, moses" and special guest star aaron carter singing "we shall overcome"! goodnight and godbless all!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:29 am 

Patrick wrote:
Val Salva wrote:

yes it is good, nay 'great', to see lambert continuing the tradition of effete white assholes exploiting the black ethos for network tv ratings, maybe next he can do "swing low, sweet chariot" or one of those nice chain-gang prison tunes. good job everybody! that's a wrap! props to randy jackson for being an uncle tom. see you all next week, same time. we're gonna have the jonas brothers on doing "go down, moses" and special guest star aaron carter singing "we shall overcome"! goodnight and godbless all!

In fairness to Adam, he didn't choose this song. Simon Fuller chose it for him.

I can understand being frustrated with the choice, but I'm sure one of the reasons it was chosen for Adam is because he is a member of a group that is perpetually discriminated against. Randy Jackson and the AI crew felt the song was appropriate. Sorry you were offended, because it is an excellent rendition, even if it is from a white asshole.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 am 

"for Adam is because he is a member of a group that is perpetually discriminated against"

oh snap is he legit gay?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm 

Patrick wrote:
"for Adam is because he is a member of a group that is perpetually discriminated against"

oh snap is he legit gay?

No no, he's ginger.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm 

throwing this out there, he would look much better with the red hair and a fist up his ass

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:55 pm 

Val Salva wrote:
because it is an excellent rendition

hahahhahahahahhahahahah oh shit i missed this part, VAL, MY MAN. you are one funny fucking dude. unless .. you don't .. you don't seriously believe that piece of shit was anything but the literal worst rendition of that song available from a professional musician? my deaf roommate sings it with more feeling in the fucking shower, jesus

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm 

Whoa Herr Lambert hit a nerve

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm 

Patrick wrote:
Val Salva wrote:

hahahhahahahahhahahahah oh shit i missed this part, VAL, MY MAN. you are one funny fucking dude. unless .. you don't .. you don't seriously believe that piece of shit was anything but the literal worst rendition of that song available from a professional musician? my deaf roommate sings it with more feeling in the fucking shower, jesus

Whew. I'm relieved to know your roomate's deaf.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:14 pm 

Patrick wrote:
Val Salva wrote:

Patrick, man, you are one of my favourite posters, and you've done some hilarious posts here, but this post made it seem like you actually lost the fight. Don't let the butthurt show. :whistle:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm 

vs.

if you can find me a worse version that is professionally recorded, i will eat my words

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 pm 

omg i'm re listening to lambert's version it's so completely awful whoever produced this needs to be drug out back and shot.

edit -- 3:05 onward is possibly the worst ending to a song i have ever heard

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:33 pm 

That and Born to be Wild are my absolute least favorite performances from Adam lambert. I dont like him much in general, but yeah, he completely ruined these 2 songs. On a different note, he does a decent job with WLL and a surprisingly good job with mad world and feeling good, both which I really like. Seriously Timi, can you find a version of Change is gonna come which is inferior to lambert's from a song point of view ?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm 

Lambert's studio of ACIGC isn't that bad, yikes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 220  Next