DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189 ... 217  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am
Posts: 717
Location: Vegas BABY!
cougar wrote:
Trespassing sitting at #1 on iTunes US albums since yesterday morning. :dance:

http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=USalbums

That's in the UK too Coug! Awesome! Thanks. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 1062
queenrosered wrote:
cougar wrote:
Trespassing sitting at #1 on iTunes US albums since yesterday morning. :dance:

http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=USalbums

That's in the UK too Coug! Awesome! Thanks. :wink:

Trespassing isn't out in the UK :whistle:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Posts: 438
Location: North Florida
I just added lyrics for Adam Lamberts new album "Trespassing" here:

http://digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/music0-lyrics.html

:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am
Posts: 717
Location: Vegas BABY!
lew wrote:
I just added lyrics for Adam Lamberts new album "Trespassing" here:

http://digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/music0-lyrics.html

:cheers:

Thanks Lew! :thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am
Posts: 717
Location: Vegas BABY!
Sir wrote:
queenrosered wrote:
cougar wrote:
Trespassing sitting at #1 on iTunes US albums since yesterday morning. :dance:

http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=USalbums

That's in the UK too Coug! Awesome! Thanks. :wink:

Trespassing isn't out in the UK :whistle:

DOH! :durr: True Sir.....Very confusing though since that link looks like a UK one, huh? Oh well.....We can only hope that BBC spins his tunes more on this album than they did on FYE. I think it's because the world is so small now (net etc.) and I talk to people all over that makes it seem like the same things are going on everywhere at the same time, lol. But I do know that Lambert already has a fairly good following in the UK which should only get bigger after the Queen + shows. :dance:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 6311
Location: AKL
This is a really good interview. He basically talks about why he's gone into the direction he has, why he's not about 'see how high my voice can go' as much anymore etc, as well as lots of other shiet. I'm always surprised at how self-aware he is despite being famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiLv1u9U ... _embedded#!

there's three parts churr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 pm
Posts: 44
The AOL Sessions official videos. Never Close Our Eyes, Trespassing, Cuckoo, Naked Love, and Broken English. Plus interview.

http://music.aol.com/sessions/adam-lamb ... -sessions/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 389
queenrosered wrote:
Very confusing though since that link looks like a UK one, huh?

Not really since it specifically says US.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am
Posts: 717
Location: Vegas BABY!
Sippe wrote:
queenrosered wrote:
Very confusing though since that link looks like a UK one, huh?

Not really since it specifically says US.

Really Sippe? You don't SEE the "UK" in the damn web addy?? http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=USalbums OR the words "United Kingdom" at the top right when you go there? smh...
:facepalm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am
Posts: 717
Location: Vegas BABY!
CAS wrote:
The AOL Sessions official videos. Never Close Our Eyes, Trespassing, Cuckoo, Naked Love, and Broken English. Plus interview.

http://music.aol.com/sessions/adam-lamb ... -sessions/

He sounds in GREAT form! Thanks CAS! :thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 pm
Posts: 16
queenrosered wrote:
Sippe wrote:
queenrosered wrote:
Very confusing though since that link looks like a UK one, huh?

Not really since it specifically says US.

Really Sippe? You don't SEE the "UK" in the damn web addy?? http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=USalbums OR the words "United Kingdom" at the top right when you go there? smh...
:facepalm:



Sure but it also says chart=USalbums right there in the web addy and at the top of the individual chart on the page it clearly says "iTunes US Top 100 Album Downloads" AND that the page title of the tab in the browser also says iTunes US Top 100 Downloads. Seems pretty easy to read to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am
Posts: 717
Location: Vegas BABY!
rihannsu wrote:
queenrosered wrote:
Sippe wrote:
queenrosered wrote:
Very confusing though since that link looks like a UK one, huh?

Not really since it specifically says US.

Really Sippe? You don't SEE the "UK" in the damn web addy?? http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=USalbums OR the words "United Kingdom" at the top right when you go there? smh...
:facepalm:



Sure but it also says chart=USalbums right there in the web addy and at the top of the individual chart on the page it clearly says "iTunes US Top 100 Album Downloads" AND that the page title of the tab in the browser also says iTunes US Top 100 Downloads. Seems pretty easy to read to me.

Yes.....it says BOTH in the addy and on the site, hence the confusion for me initially and my " :durr: DOH!"response.But,
Image
The real point is....he's doing well and the AOL sessions sound awesome. :snacks:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 1062
Kimmel was better vocally for Adam, but the backing singers are better on AOL Sessions


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 8615
Location: Philadelphia
anyone have any lambert dick pics they could upload


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam Lambert
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:51 pm 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 am
Posts: 8677
Location: Finland
I think Nina has couple of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189 ... 217  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:

DigitalDreamDoor.com   

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

DigitalDreamDoor Forum is one part of a music and movie list website whose owner has given its visitors
the privilege to discuss music and movies, and has no control and cannot in any way be held liable over
how, or by whom this board is used. If you read or see anything inappropriate that has been posted,
contact webmaster@digitaldreamdoor.com. Comments in the forum are reviewed before list updates.
Topics include rock music, metal, rap, hip-hop, blues, jazz, songs, albums, guitar, drums, musicians...


DDD Home Page | DDD Music Lists Page | DDD Movie Lists Page