DDD Home Page
DDD Music Lists Page
DDD Movie Lists Page
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 251  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 am
Posts: 9561
Location: manch vegas
Led Zeppelin songs I haven't deleted from my computer:

Thank You
Immigrant Song
Since I've Been Loving You
When the Levee Breaks
Over the Hills and Far Away

The rest of it (I had six albums worth) is gone, and I don't need to hear it ever the fuck again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:35 am
Posts: 4546
monga18 wrote:
Led Zeppelin songs I haven't deleted from my computer:

Thank You
Immigrant Song
Since I've Been Loving You
When the Levee Breaks
Over the Hills and Far Away

The rest of it (I had six albums worth) is gone, and I don't need to hear it ever the fuck again.


I guess if there's one LZ song to keep...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Maryland
monga18 wrote:
Led Zeppelin songs I haven't deleted from my computer:

Thank You
Immigrant Song
Since I've Been Loving You
When the Levee Breaks
Over the Hills and Far Away

The rest of it (I had six albums worth) is gone, and I don't need to hear it ever the fuck again.


I did the same thing a while back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:52 am 
Online
moderator

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Posts: 23367
monga18 wrote:
Led Zeppelin songs I haven't deleted from my computer:

Thank You
Immigrant Song
Since I've Been Loving You
When the Levee Breaks
Over the Hills and Far Away

The rest of it (I had six albums worth) is gone, and I don't need to hear it ever the fuck again.


Well you kept some of their best material at least (although I'm not a big fan of Thank You).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 pm
Posts: 28810
Wow, how could you delete all that music you paid for?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Maryland
ClashWho wrote:
Wow, how could you delete all that music you paid for?


What's the difference if you're convinced you don't want to hear it again?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 pm
Posts: 28810
McMurphy wrote:
ClashWho wrote:
Wow, how could you delete all that music you paid for?


What's the difference if you're convinced you don't want to hear it again?


I might be making a different point, McMurphy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am
Posts: 5858
That doesn't make it any less obnoxious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Maryland
ClashWho wrote:
McMurphy wrote:
ClashWho wrote:
Wow, how could you delete all that music you paid for?


What's the difference if you're convinced you don't want to hear it again?


I might be making a different point, McMurphy.


Was I supposed to know you didn't like Led Zeppelin?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 13247
Location: the shit kingdom, I am the lord of this region
He was trying to make a point about illegal filesharing you idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Maryland
:roll: Please. Even if I'm wrong, he could have just as easily been trying to say that Led Zeppelin sucks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 13247
Location: the shit kingdom, I am the lord of this region
Only he doesn't hate Zeppelin. He pretends to sometimes just to piss off fanboys though.

I do the same thing but with every band I like ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 am
Posts: 9561
Location: manch vegas
boo boo wrote:
He was trying to make a point about illegal filesharing you idiot.


Which is literal in this case since I got it all by burning my friend's Zeppelin CDs (which he paid for) like 12 years and three computers ago. Put me in jail, I deserve it!

But to answer Clash's question more directly, I also bought a Matchbox 20 CD once. I never put it on a computer and I threw it away. Why would I get rid of music I paid for? Because I don't want to listen to it anymore. Doing otherwise would make me a hoarder and I guess I'm just not that crazy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:35 am
Posts: 4546
I can't imagine every throwing away a CD. I still have Eiffel 65's Europop. (and i still listen to it and i love every fucking second of it)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: state your unpopular opinions as facts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Maryland
monga18 wrote:
boo boo wrote:
He was trying to make a point about illegal filesharing you idiot.


Which is literal in this case since I got it all by burning my friend's Zeppelin CDs (which he paid for) like 12 years and three computers ago. Put me in jail, I deserve it!

But to answer Clash's question more directly, I also bought a Matchbox 20 CD once. I never put it on a computer and I threw it away. Why would I get rid of music I paid for? Because I don't want to listen to it anymore. Doing otherwise would make me a hoarder and I guess I'm just not that crazy.


All of my 6 or 7 Zeppelin CD's, and one LP, I bought from ages 10 to 14. I deleted them from my computer because I just didn't want to hear them again, and I have no idea where the discs are at this point.

Back then, I didn't even know about the world of filesharing outside of letting a friend burn a CD.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 251  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:

DigitalDreamDoor.com   

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

DigitalDreamDoor Forum is one part of a music and movie list website whose owner has given its visitors
the privilege to discuss music and movies, and has no control and cannot in any way be held liable over
how, or by whom this board is used. If you read or see anything inappropriate that has been posted,
contact webmaster@digitaldreamdoor.com. Comments in the forum are reviewed before list updates.
Topics include rock music, metal, rap, hip-hop, blues, jazz, songs, albums, guitar, drums, musicians...


DDD Home Page | DDD Music Lists Page | DDD Movie Lists Page